July 13, 2017
Applications are now being accepted for the 2018 Hyman-Ghesani RAD-AID SNMMI Global Health Scholarship. Two scholarships ($4,000 each) will be offered for a 10-14 day international visit to the Aga Khan Hospital in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, to share imaging protocols, best practices and radiation safety concepts, participate in conferences, and deliver presentations at educational sessions/dinner events.
Deadline for applications: December 2017.
- Someone interested in nuclear medicine who is currently in the second year of a nuclear medicine residency or in the second or third year of a diagnostic radiology residency
- Application must include a letter from the program director giving authorization to participate in the international component of this award during the 2017-2018 academic year
- Must be able to attend the SNMMI 2018 Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, between June 23-27, 2018 or the SNMMI 2019 Annual Meeting in Anaheim, California, between June 22-26, 2019
- Must be a current member of SNMMI. To become a member, please visit: snmmi.org/membership
- Must submit a RAD-AID application and comply with all RAD-AID rules and regulations regarding the Hyman-Ghesani RAD-AID SNMMI Global Health Scholarship
LINK TO MORE DETAILS AND THE APPLICATION