SNMMI is a one-stop resource for all nuclear medicine and molecular imaging news. The society monitors news daily and shares relevant news from the field on its website. Here you can find several types of news:
- SNMMI News: Stay up-to-date with the latest from the society, including news on SNMMI initiatives, statements from leadership, grant and award information and other important updates.
- Press Releases: SNMMI issues press releases on new research and society updates for members of the press and the nuclear medicine and molecular imaging community.
- MI: Making a Difference: Every day, molecular imaging helps improve the lives of patients. Here, SNMMI compiles news of research showing how PET, SPECT, and other imaging techniques are making a difference.
- SNMMI in the News: See a summary of recent news articles highlighting SNMMI and news from The Journal of Nuclear Medicine.
- Coding & Reimbursement News: SNMMI reports on and analyzes coding and reimbursement updates from the US government that impact the field of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
- Government Relations News: SNMMI monitors legislative and regulatory issues within the US government and provides updates to members as to what it means for them and their practice.
- Member News: SNMMI shares professional news about members’ accomplishments and other items of note. Members are free to submit their news for posting to email@example.com.
- Molecular Imaging News/SmartBrief: Designed specifically for nuclear medicine and molecular imaging professionals, the SNMMI SmartBrief compiles molecular imaging and industry news on a daily basis (Monday-Friday).
Sign up for SNMMI SmartBrief.